I got them from Jamie Eason at http://www.bodybuilding.com/
Orange Almond Biscotti
Carbs: 4 grams
Fat: .4 grams
Protein: 1.5 grams
2 cups Oat Flour
1 cup Splenda, Truvia, or Ideal
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tbsp Orange Extract
¼ tsp Salt
½ tbsp Almond Extract
4 Egg Whites
4oz baby food Applesauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix dry ingredients (oat flour, baking powder, salt) together in a large bowl.
3. Mix wet ingredients (egg whites, Splenda, Truvia, or Ideal, almond extract, orange extract, baby food applesauce) together in a medium bowl.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
5. Spray baking sheet with a non stick butter spray and spread mixture on sheet.
6. Bake for 20 min on middle rack.
7. Remove biscotti from oven and let cool for 10-15 minutes.
8. Cut dough down the middle and cut into about 13 slices.
9. Bake in oven for another 15-20 minutes.
Makes about 26 cookies.
Have a cup of tea, hold the cream, and enjoy a healthy snack. Happy Friday everyone!!!!
|Golf Last Night|