Saturday, April 30, 2011

Best Husband Ever

My work participated in a charity event this morning that I needed to go to because I was a team captain. It was a great cause and I am glad I was able to be a part of it. However, I want to focus on my fabulous husband. He woke up this morning WITH ME and left the house at 6:30am to go WALK WITH ME. Clay, Ernest, and I walked for the charity event! I was so excited that my little family was all together. I was proud to show off my husband to all of my coworkers and I really enjoyed seeing everyone outside of the office setting. 
Flowers that he bought me

Ernest
Great pic of Clay... I kinda look like I am in a daze
I love him so much and I think he is the greatest man on the planet. If anyone needs to buy a house or find an investment deal in the Tampa area... HE IS YOUR MAN... Well, he is mine, but he can help you =)

I have a ton of homework to get done (FINALS NEXT WEEK!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!) but I wanted to put a little workout on here for my friend Sam... I always tell her to do intervals and circuits for weight loss. It has kind of been my MO and she thinks I am crazy. Here is a good one:

What you need: Treadmill, or area to run, weights, mat, maybe a bench (not required)

Warm up walk 3:00
Jog 3:00
20 Pushups
20 Crunches
20 Jumping sqauts (or regular squats if you are embarrassed to do that in public or have knee problems)
Jog 3:00
15 Pushups
15 Crunches
15 jumping squats
Jog 3:00
10 Pushups
10 Crunches
10 Jumping squats
SPRINT 1:00
Jog 2:00
20 Tricep Dips
20 Plank Toe Taps (you are in a plank, but you tap your foot...left tap, right tap = one... so 40 taps total)
20 Lunges
Jog 3:00
15 Tricep Dips
15 Plank Toe Taps (you are in a plank, but you tap your foot...left tap, right tap = one... so 40 taps total)
15 Lunges
Jog 3:00
10 Tricep Dips
10 Plank Toe Taps (you are in a plank, but you tap your foot...left tap, right tap = one... so 40 taps total)
10 Lunges
SPRINT 1:00
Jog 2:00
20 Bicep Curls
20 Bicycle Crunches
20 Step ups on a bench or plie squats (toes pointed out... stand with your feet wider than your shoulders)
Jog 3:00
15 Bicep Curls
15 Bicycle Crunches
15 Step ups on a bench or plie squats (toes pointed out... stand with your feet wider than your shoulders)
 Jog 3:00
10 Bicep Curls
10 Bicycle Crunches
10 Step ups on a bench or plie squats (toes pointed out... stand with your feet wider than your shoulders)
Jog 5:00
Cool Down 3:00

ENJOY~ xoxo

ps. This is for you Sam.

For Sam... She knows

No comments:

Post a Comment