Sunday, April 3, 2011

Parks, Baby and Baseball

Yesterday after homework, Clay and I went over to our friends' house. Ruthy and I have been friends since highschool, and Billy and I went to the same church growing up. Ruthy and I were both in each others' weddings and we went to nursing school together.

We got to their place around 3:30 and headed out to a nearby park. The boys fished....

.... and we played with Liam... He is adorable, and I really enjoyed spending time with Ruthy. She works nights, and I work Mon-Fri so we do not get to hang out as much as we used to. You could say we had codependency issues in nursing school... but as stated in my previous post, when you are in nursing school, you just have issues...





We wore Liam out! He was such a trooper for participating in our photo shoot =) We went back to Billy and Ruthy's house at had rotisserie chicken, mixed greens salad with goat cheese and yellow peppers, and olive  bread dipped in olive oil.... YUM!!! For dessert, the boys had ice cream... Ruthy and I were good and had a banana with a little chocolate syrup on it. We enjoyed playing with Liam, looking up YouTube videos, and watching the Rays/Baltimore game. It was a great evening with great friends.

 Today Clay and I have church and I will be doing more homework. I would like to get a 3 mile run in later today, but my priority right now is getting school caught up before my vacation this week..... Have a good day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment