Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pack Your Lunch

Two things I try to focus on when I pack my lunch are.... Is this enough food for me??? And, are these the correct portions??? If you deprive yourself during the day, you set yourself up to pig out with your head in the refigerator when you get home. Also, are you planning to hit the gym after work? If you are starving then you may bypass the gym and go home. On the other hand, make sure you do not bring huge portions of trail mix or peanut butter.... you may indulge in the whole jar/bag while working.....ahem, that is from personal experience by the way. Maybe you are stronger than I.

Today:
Oats, flaxseed, apple butter, and a tsp of peanut butter
Tuna, spinach, half a tomato, and a granola bar
Greek yogurt and honey
Banana

Make sure you pack good carbs, protein, and fats. Happy munching! Off to work I go!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment