Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Test Day

I woke up this morning at 3:00am..... yes, you read that right. Clay got up too and had a cup of coffee with me... I also found this note by the computer:
I only wake up this early if I have homework. I have never been very disciplined about doing homework late at night, so I choose to wake up early. Programmable coffee pot = a must! I Have a test tonight, but I also have a job, so I needed to study this morning so I can take it tonight without wigging out.

I went for a solid, comfortable 3 mile run with my neighbor Courtney last night. She is an amazing personal trainer and I think she is awesome! =) My goal is to go for a long run tonight after this test.... However, Clay has a test tonight as well, so we may just end up going out to eat to celebrate being finished!

Check out these blogs today. I am sort of stalking both blogs.... That is what happens when you do not have cable!!!


Have a good day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment