Sunday, March 20, 2011

STEAK


Last night Clay and I went over to my parents' house for steak. I am not a big red meat eater, but I Love it when my dad makes it. There ended up being 12 of us!!! My parents invited their friends, Clay and I brought our besties Billy and Ruthy and we sat around, played with chickens, bunnies, and an adorable baby boy!!!

I wore a long, pink shirt with skinny bootcut jeans.... my shoes are flat pointed toe shoes... LOVE THESE. They lengthen my legs BUT I get the benefits of FLATS..... = no pain!


My favorite dish of the night was home-made steak fries. YUMMY! Well, I am off to see if I can get a morning run in before church. Have a great day!!!

Healthy thought: Try to eat THREE veggies today. If we all ate spinach every day (unless you are on coumadin and have vitamin K restrictions) we would never need multi-vitamins... just saying....

No comments:

Post a Comment