Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Breakfast for CHAMPIONS =) Oat biscuit

A friend of mine asked me to post this because she does not care for the texture of oatmeal. I do not have a problem with oatmeal, but there are times that I do not feel like eating my breakfast with a spoon... In order to get a healthy breakfast in, sometimes I have to eat while I drive. Here are the supplies to make my oatmeal biscuit!!


- Spray non stick spray in your small bowl.

- 1/3 cup of oats (or 1/2 cup if you want a bigger/thicker biscuit)

- Egg Whites (I use this carton so that I do not waste whole eggs... and it is cheaper than going through 5 eggs, just to get egg whites) I only put enough egg whites to cover all the oats. If you putt too much, you will have a MOIST biscuit. This ended up being 1/2 cup of egg whites for me, because I wanted more egg today.

- Sprinkle cinnamon and Splenda if you wish, and mix.






To prevent an atomic egg/oat bomb from going off in your microwave, place a paper towel over your bowl and microwave for 1:15-1:30.... You want to make sure all the egg is absorbed... Liquid egg is gross =/

Let it cool for a while and then do a little JIGGLE to get it out of your bowl. You can slather a little peanut butter on top, or cut it in the middle and smear PB on the inside =)



Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment