Tuesday, July 20, 2010

P90X - Day 2


Yesterday woke up earlier than necessary. I wanted to make sure that I had time to get ready for work. This morning, I decided that I was too tired for plyometrics (a lot of jumping and hard core cardio) so my plan was to do it when I got home from work. However, my boss and I ended up talking too long after work; I also have dinner plans with my parents tonight. I ended up doing the shoulders/arm video and I will do abs and plyometrics tomorrow MORNING. I loved tonights arm video. My shoulders, triceps, and biceps are all fatigued. Again, some of the leader's side comments are cheesy, but the workout was good. There are some new types of bicep curls that he teaches the viewer. I also did not know there are multiple ways to complete tricep kick-backs.

Healthy thought of the day... Sometimes, you should just get up with the alarm and do your workout BEFORE work. Stay tuned tomorrow. PLYOMETRICS!!!

Healthyfully yours,
*B*

Also, I did a ton of research on diabetes prevention today. I am excited to send you all the links; however, family dinner awaits and I must go get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment