Monday, July 19, 2010

P90X - Day 1

Optimize your P90X performance
This morning was the first of my 90 day attempt to complete the infamous P90X series. I have done the workouts before, but never consecutively in the order/duration of the program's design. This morning was chest/back and abs. Besides his (the leader in the video) poor sense of humor at times, the over all rating of today's workout is a 8 on a scale of 1-10. I have to go get a pull up bar; I adjusted and did the variation with the band on the top of a door in my living room. I really like that this is adaptable to ALL LEVELS and can be done AT HOME.

Healthy thought of the day is to watch how much excess sugar you drink/eat. Most people are becoming more aware of this and switching to diet drinks. However, did you know that artificial sweeteners actually increase your cravings for real sugar? I already have a sweet tooth; I do not need extra help craving sugar. I still have a diet soda every once in a while, but, please, drink more water than diet soda!

Have a healthy day, *B*

No comments:

Post a Comment