Monday, June 6, 2011

monday is scary

Another week has started. Happy Monday. I started my morning off with an upper body blast/massacre with my friend BJ.... she rocks, and so does her daughter.... way too much fun for one family...

Anyways, I have a few funny thoughts, and then my bus ride will be over and it will be work time:
- the above magazines keep coming in the mail.... does someone know something I do not?
- I reached into my glove compartment to find a napkin and almost sliced my finger on my razor I keep for just in case I have stubble.....almost lost a finger.
- I then reached my hand in my duffle bag for my deodorant and my chi was still hot from getting ready.... Seriously? Too many close calls for this early in the morning.

Watch out world.... I am dangerous today.
HAPPY MONDAY!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

  1. LOL that is too funny! For some reason my dad always gets Nursing Scrubs store coupons/catalogs in the mail and I never do!

    ReplyDelete