Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Easy Peeeezy

I do not know who invented the crock pot, but I am pretty sure he or she was a busy, efficient, type A individual. I love setting it up in the morning, heading out for the day, and coming home to the delicious smell of a finished meal. This morning I set up my version of lemon lentils.
- two cups lentils
- the rest of my low sodium chicken broth (about a cup and a half)
- onions and peppers pre chopped and frozen (one cup)
- one lemon, squeezed and sliced
- garlic
- salt free Cajun seasoning
I set my pot on low because it will be nine hours before I'm home.

I will let you know how it turns out. I desperately need to go grocery shopping so this was created with scraps :) have a good day!!!

What is your favorite CROCK POT recipe????

Check out this interesting BEACH BODY READY article
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment