Thursday, January 6, 2011

Time Management and Family


In this season of life, I probably need the most help with time management. Someone told me the other day that she did not particularly care for the magazine REAL SIMPLE because her stage of life right now is pretty simplified. This is true for her, and I appreciate what she was saying. However, that is not me. I work full time. I am in graduate school. We just moved. I have a lot going on. I have been struggling with lack of motivation to exercise (run) lately... probably because October and November of 2010 were extremely full of races and exercise events for me. I am ready to lie low. I am ready to learn new recipes and catch up with loved ones. I may not even run my half marathon in March... I want to go to the gym like a normal person, do my workout, and go home. Does anyone else ever feel like this? In my stress management courses I teach at work, I encourage people to take moments to be thankful.


I am thankful for my fabulous husband. He is my best friend.

I am thankful for sunsets.

I am thankful for my mom, dad (taking the picture), my sisters, and their husbands (missed you at this one Nathan!!!)


Speaking of thankful, I am going to go upstairs and watch Jeopardy with my hubby. Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment