Saturday, January 15, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have Fu-un


Happy weekend friends. *sigh* This week was difficult. I cannot believe the week is over. On Tuesday, the week felt like it would never end. Even yesterday, I felt like I had been run over by a truck.... You know, that Monday morning feel? Work is going well, and I LOVE IT. I was just very tired by yesterday afternoon.

Today is full of girl time for me. I love my girlfriends. I have realized recently that I have multiple girl friends for different times of my week/life. I do not have a group of 4 girls that are all friends with each other and only each other. I have a long list of girl friends that have never crossed paths before. I met with my friend Gina last night, I am meeting my friend Courtney for a run later this morning, and I will be meeting my other friend Courtney this afternoon.... after my friend Bonnie's wedding shower! Crazy right?


Very few of them actually know each other. Lately I have not had to work out by myself at all! I meet Wendy in the mornings before work (2-3 times a week) and I meet Jen at the gym after work (unless I am running with one of the Courtneys, BJ, Carly, or Kristen). Oh, and once in a while, I throw in an upper body blast with Rebekah! I think I should plan a dinner party and invite ALL of them!!!

I will never have to run by myself again!!!!

The truth is, I am thankful for each of these women because they offer something special and different. I have other women in my life, including my sisters, that also provide support and joy just for being themselves. They keep me healthy.... mentally and physically! Girlfriends are so important and I have been thinking about this alot. THANK YOU GIRLS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment