Saturday, September 5, 2009

Health

Long time no blog guys. My final semester has begun! I am so excited. You see, I have one of the most well rounded college experiences EVER. I changed my major quite a few times. However, I have a minor in physics, have taken ballet, swimming, aerobics, weight training, accounting, and personal finance (so time was not wasted!). Basically, I just want to jot a few thoughts down, and then I must get back to studying...
THINGS ON MY MIND:
People in ministry experience a different type of lonliness than I expected. I think Satan is going to constantly attack Clay and mine's self esteem, confidence in abilities, and friendships. I have never felt so attacked by "what people think" than I have the past few weeks. However, I am thankful that God can take those insecurites and I can just trust Him and be who HE made me.

NEXT:
I really want to start a question and answer health forum. I learn better that way, and I also want to use the knowledge I have to help others.... So please, ask away.

I also want to begin a "newsletter" for new things I learn (maybe include some "video" workouts).

I want to graduate.

I want to get a job.

I want to start grad school STAT.

I want to not worry about all my "wants."

Anyways, so that is what is on my mind as I start this studying.

Workout of the DAY:
Do three sets of 20 lunges around your living room.
Do three sets of 20 calf raises in between the lunges.
Do 3 sets of 12 squat JUMPS (heart rate will sky-rocket)
Next, stand WIDE with toes pointed out (like that plie position in ballet) and do mini squats DOWN LOW. You will feel this in that fabulous INNER THIGH spot that you want to get rid of.
Give me 3 sets of 25 crunches.
If able, do 2-3 sets of 12 leg lifts....

Now go shower, and do not eat any more sugar tonight!!!!

Have a great week. God BLESS!!!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment