Monday, April 11, 2011

Catch Up

There is lots of catching up to do in this household today. Clay and I got into town last night around 9:45. I have to say, my hubby can DRIVE!!! We made great time and was so glad to be back at home in my own bed. Yesterday while we were driving, we tried to watch the Masters on the computer.... epic fail.
The computer battery is not very strong AND we were trying to stream the internet from my phone....going 80 MPH.... again, fail.

Thankfully, we did not have to stop for food very much. We were given a FABULOUS goody basket since we traveled from out of town. We had home made chocolate chip cookies, that Clay's Aunt Libby calls "Neiman Marcus" cookies.

Amazing PB Pretzels from a shop in Knoxville

Coffee from a little shop in Knoxville

Chocolate bar... personalized from Leah and Austin


Libby's Neiman Marcus Cookies
 I will work on getting the cookie recipe. They were the PERFECT chocolate chip cookie. Now, I am cleansing myself of all the sugar and butter I ate this weekend and enjoying TONS OF VEGGIES. I hit the grocery store with a detailed list and I actually planned meals for the week. The semester is coming to a close and I have a ton of work to do, so if I fail to plan, I plan to fail.


Hellloooooo Produce


Claybo's little stash
I have been pretty impressed with some of the dinner recipes from the South Beach Diet Cookbook, so I picked a few favorites to depend on this week. Tonight's meal will be a shrimp recipe with a kick! I love garlic and spices, so this one is a keeper. I will post the recipe later tonight. Now, I must attack some laundry piles and spend some quality time with Ernest....I tackled him for this picture.
"nooooo mom, get off!!!"
Also on today's afternoon agenda: homework, workout, unpack!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment